Crock Pot Pulled Pork
We love a good easy recipe that toddlers do not turn away. This one was a hit and the left overs were even better!
- 1 boston butt roast/pork shoulder roast, 3-4lbs
- salt, pepper, & garlic powder
- 1 sliced onion
- 1 can root beer
- 3/4 cup of bbq sauce
- Slice onion and place in crock pot.
- Place your roast in the crock pot and season with salt, pepper, and garlic powder.
- Pour the entire can of root beer and bbq sauce over the roast and cook on low for 7-8 hours, or on high for 4-5 hours.
- Shred and place back into the juices, and serve!
Tasty and simple and the tough toddler critics loved it. We hope you enjoy this recipe too!