We have some picky eaters around here but this one was a big thumbs up from everyone!
-1lb Sickler's Circle View Farm ground beef
-1 small onion, diced
-3 cloves of minced garlic
-salt and pepper to taste
-1/2lb egg noodles
For the sauce:
-2 1/2 cups of beef broth
-1 tsp worcestershire sauce
-1 tsp onion powder
-1/2 tsp garlic powder
-1/2 tsp mustard powder
-1/2 tsp dried thyme
-3 TBSP butter
-3 TBSP flour
-1/2 cup heavy cream (I subbed whole milk)
-1 can of cream of mushroom soup (10.5oz can)
-2 cups of Fulper Farms cheddar cheese, shredded
Lets Go To Work:
1. Brown your beef and onions. Add garlic and salt and pepper. Cook for 1-2 minutes then set aside.
2. Boil your pasta according to package instructions, and drain.
3. Make the sauce: melt the butter over medium heat, add flour, and stir. Add the beef broth and let it come to a gentle boil. Stir until the mixture gets nice and thick. Reduce heat while the pasta boils (approximately 10 minutes).
4. Next add the cream (or milk) and cream of mushroom soup.
5. Reduce heat to low and stir in the cheese. Then add your beef back in.
6. Lastly, add your noodles to the mixture or serve on top of your noodles and enjoy!
*PRO TIP: don't try to chop your thumb off with the cheese grader. (speaking from experience, it's kind of painful. :-D Enjoy!